Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diversion or in denial... whatever.

April is nearly over and I don't want it to pass without writing any entry. My last exam would fall on this Saturday, however the toll of presentations, post module assignment, report and final exams, and not forgetting my work (that pay my house, car and everything I own) have affected me; pimply forehead and expanding thigh :(

I'm supposed to be reading Performance Measurement & Control System for Implementing Strategy for exam this Saturday, but like any good student I need diversion. I am currently reading the Time Traveller’s Wife as well , hehe... Well, I didn't get the chance to watch the movie when it came out in the cinema.
In sewing related news, I managed to draft and sew a tiered skirt. I'm not happy with the fitting but will try to modify the pattern next time.

3 comments:

Zura said...

Oh my, Time Traveller's Wife is my FAV book of all time! I love time travel genre but this one, such a heart breaking love story, you'll love it! I bawled my eyes out silly me tapi memang sedih citer dia...just don't think too much about the logic of time travelling hehe

faizlily said...

Zura, me too, I've read a few books on this genre and love it so much I'd like it to happen to me too... :) weird huh..ni masa I zaman uni kat philadelphia dulu la, teringin nak pakai ballroom gowns... haha..
thanks for the review, I'm only halfway in chapter 1, reading in bed in between text books and notes... like nibling on chocolate..

Alviana said...

Reading is good :)