Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a circle in granny square

It began when I went to Craft World to renew my  membership as well as to replace my misplaced rotary marker early this year. As usual I became zombie and had one track mind... I want, I want, I want... and ended up buying things just because... Among rotary cutter and cutting mat  (which a sewer don't really need), I bought a crochet hook... I googled the pattern and chose this granny square... So far I have completed 9 squares during my lunch breaks.

4 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

pretty g.squares u have there.. tak sabar nak tgk hasilnya nanti.. saya pun crochet during lunch break jugak, when there's no one around.. hehe...

faizlily said...

Thank u so much for visiting. Cantik ke... sbb I bought the yarns at a small store in Pertama Complex, a walking distance fr my office, itu je yang dia ada... hehe I pun x sabar nk tengok hasil

Alviana said...

sooo cute. my mum is a crochetholic, and she made me this crochet pieces colourfully. so beautiful! i look forward to the finish one :)

halizda said...

bile nak siap. i pun tak sabar nak tengok. projek sendir tak tahu bile nak buat, tgk projek orang jadilah..